Thread: Mods Up to Now
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: .
Rep:4371
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly @ BP View Post
Amazing yet again and no rep points to give

I gotta ask.... Do you ever stop working on your truck?
It's almost a weekend thing. Lol
Lmao, Ya, now I got to figure out what the next one is. hmmmm, supercharger? No but seriously, I am gonna run out of stuff to do.

So possible other mods

break covers, I think i need to contact a buddy of mine about those, hopefully he has the time to find me some real inexpensive caliper covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
I think we should start a new thread... what DIDN'T Asur do to his Ram today. Very nice my friend.
Lmao, Its therapy lol, I spend most of my days in an office on a computer, sometimes out in the fields, so when the weekend comes I stay home for some rest and recreation, rest is working on the truck with something new to do, recreation is the wine, beer, and booze I drink doing them lmao.

Tks guys for checking them out, reps to you guys.