View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Still with stock torque management it will cut the throttle(electronic throttle). It limits torque output.

You have 16 spark plugs on your engine. How many miles do you have? The intake side(upper bank) should be changed every 50k miles, and the exhaust side(lower bank) should be changed every 100k miles. The exhaust side is pretty easy. The intakes are a bit of a PITA. Tyipcally the coil rubber boot seizes to the plug and will rip as you pull it off. I have found an easy way to do it(from another guy) but it involves ripping the boot so you have to replace it. You have to replace the entire coil(can't buy the boot separately) and they are ~$20/ea. Someone did mention NAPA now carries the boots individually cheaper but I have not confirmed this. Also, do not use any plugs other than Bosch oem.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.