Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Prone to maundering

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3148
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

O.K., Here's the way the story had to end. The "green ricer" - turns out his first name was Travis- was dealing drugs in the neighborhood (DUH!). The cops finally had enough on the kid to make an arrest. According to the police report, they showed up with a warrant, he bolted to the ricer, and tried to run. Took the very first turn too fast, missed it, hit the curb, and went into the park I mentioned in the OP. Thankfully, there was no one in the park as it was in the evening. My wife and I witnessed this whole thing! I wanted to go over and "congratulate" Travis for his "contribution" To my neighborhood, But like I said: the cops were right there. Don't think for a minute though, that I didn't shout a piece of mind to the little jail-bird. HAHA! Rot in jail. TRAVISSSS!!!!!!!!