Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
KH85 is on a distinguished road
Default CEL Flashing...Stutter at low throttle

Greetings all, I'm new to this awesome community. As I'm googling my symptoms, I kept running into this site so I figured I'd go ahead and join. There's a lot of great info and great people on here. Glad to be a member, and I hope I can contribute.

I'm having an issue with my '06 Ram 1500 (4.7L). My gas mileage went way down, so I changed all the spark plugs and even changed all 4 O2 sensors. Once I was done, I disconnected the battery and waited a little bit before re-connecting it. I didn't drive it the rest of the day, and it ran fine to work the next morning. However when I got back in it later that morning, it started stuttering really bad as I was pulling out of my parking spot and the CEL started flashing.

I put it back in my parking spot and started my googling to see what it could be. Long story short, at the end of the day the CEL went solid so I was able to drive it to Advance Auto to get a diagnostic. I notice that it only stuttered when I barely had the throttle open (so I'm figuring something with the air flow). Here are the codes that I received at Advance:

P0300: Random Misfire
P0138: O2 Sensor High Voltage 1/2
P0133: O2 Sensor Slow Response 1/1
P0153: O2 Sensor Slow Response 2/1
P2096: Post Cat Fuel Trim too lean Bank 1
P2098: Post Cat Fuel Trim too lean Bank 2

I got home and disconnected the battery for about 15 minutes, and went back out. I started it up and of course the CEL was off because it reset. The truck actually ran fine until I got to my turn around point about 1.5 miles from my home. It started stuttering again, and the CEL started flashing. I limped it home and parked it. Before I turned it off, I could hear something "knocking".

I'm pounding my head against the wall and don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored links