View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 09:05 PM
The Sound of Eight Hooves

Vehicle: 2013 Ram1500 4x4 8HP70 3.21LSD
Trim Level: Lone Star Quad Cab
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:519
Thunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of lightThunderhorse is a glorious beacon of light
Default Convert from buckets to bench

I couldn't find anything on this using the search feature, and I think this is the right place to post it. If its not please correct me.

The one thing I sometimes regret about my truck is that it doesn't have the front bench seat. I'm still not sure I'd go through with it, and obviously it wouldn't be until after the warranty is up, but is it possible to change from the center console to a front bench? If so, what would be involved?

If it helps, I have the 8.4A radio, and I think having the rotary shifter that I have would probably make it simpler than if I had the console shifter. Also I have the CD player in the compartment under the armrest.