Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:80
Muddy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 Ram SXT View Post
Well install has been done for a couple of days now. Finally got around to posting some photos. 1st time trying this so here it goes.
It was a time consuming install but well worth the effort. Forgot to snap a pic of the backup cam in action, but for a $35 camera it works great. Compared it to my friends stock cam and there is virtually no difference. Only thing is that my cam is tilted a degree higher. Resolution is great, even in low light. More on the deck after I have had more time with it. So far though pretty impressed. Thanks for looking.

Sorry, having some issues with this. How do I post pics without them going right to my photobucket account?

At the bottom of the page there is a box for quick reply, at the bottom of that is a button that says go advanced. That will bring up a box to write a reply and below that box is one that says Additional Options. In that box is a place where you can load up pics from your files on your computer. No need to create photo accounts on other websites.