View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:02 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culler1983 View Post
Was great meeting both you guys last night!

To sum it up, three nice looking Rams came out, we were there for about an hour or so until my little guy "had go poo"... LOL

Was a lot of fun talking mods and sharing a common interest, will def. look at doing more of these on a more regular basis. Like someone mentioned, people are so close, even for the hour it was awesome.

Mike, truck sounded awesome buddy, shoot me the info if you don't mind.

WhitbyRam, beauty truck bud, love the colour, really nice looking machine!!

Till next time fellas!
Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike226 View Post
MBRP stainless t409 cat back, dual split rear, is the exhaust I have. Prt number was S5146409, I would assume it would be the same for the 2013, but I could be wrong.

You'll have to let me know when you get the vararam in your truck. I'd like to take a look at it installed.
Id be down for another meet, especially if its an hour or so.....

Chris, we might have some good news today for you....hope they arrive before I have to step out for a meeting.

We can meet up and once installed compare. Id like to see it installed on the 13's as it is different than '12s like what I have in mine.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!