View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

I would hope at least 400 or better, HP and TQ

BTW, I would upgraded the torque converter too.

catsltd definitely made some awesome improvements with his Billet Triple Disc from Circle D, (2600-2800 stall)
and it was Grant that first convinced me to talk to both Andre (Edge) and Chris (Circle D) when I was considering an upgrade.

I upgraded to an Edge 2800 stall two years ago, Best $500 mod ever! (13.8's NA at 2500' DA on a 4G RCSB 4x4 with 3.55's)
Dropped 3-4 tenths off my 60' alone and could smoke any R/T Ram off the line no problemo.

But with my new 500HP Ripp build and an L&M Customs transmission going in,
Mike convinced me he could work some real magic with an ATS Triple Lok 3000 stall.
(He even ordered it for me at his cost)

I'm sure the R/T 2600 wont grenade on you,
But putting monster Torque to the ground should really have the holding power of a triple disc torque converter.
Mike crams a bunch of upgraded frictions into his Trans build, and tunes it for higher pressure/holding power...so why not have a TC with more clutches and better built internals?

I've got $4k into my Ripp, another $3k into the trans so I don't see an extra $1k as too much to put towards an even better Torque Converter.

Mike and Gabe both run these in there Turbo Rams, that's good enough for me...

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 07-31-2013 at 11:18 AM.