View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:963
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semlohde View Post
The Chrysler case manager told me the 26th -- the department that is assisting with getting your Transmission obtained and sent to the dealership has already begun their search -- would let him know when they found one- but again I can't see searching anywhere but the assembly line. I mean, where else might one be - not full of jelly!? I flat can not understand "searching". As far as expedited, can't say, but I don't have my truck! And I would love a new truck over this but the dealer isn't going to take a bath on 65k sticker, and another dealer isn't either sending one off his lot. And if they moved as fast on getting another mega cab here who's to say it isn't a junker also. I've lost faith - they can all be as nice as they want, and certainly have been. And of course my mind wonders whats in the 4x4 gears and rear end - just waiting to die. As for quality control - heh, I shouldn't comment!! Whoever signed that QC sheet on this tranny IS OUTTA HERE. Oh well, certainly ranks right up there.
It is funny how you mentioned on how the hell jelly like substance got in there. All I can say is it is nice to be mechanically inclined and a whole lot a old skool. With my truck, I changed all my fluids because of human sabotage like you mentioned.

Last edited by Gantman; 07-31-2013 at 05:45 PM.