Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Matallic
Rep:62
crabjoe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyther View Post
I called CS today to see about the status code of my vehicle. I talked with 2 Reps and a supervisor and none of them were able to pull up any information on my vehicle from my VON. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. 2 1/2 weeks ago they were gathering parts, last week they told me order was past edit phase and waiting to allocate into schedule, today they are unable to find any information on my vehicle using any of their systems/databases and told me to contact dealer. Dealer said when I originally ordered there were restrictions so the placed order did not really go anywhere and the restrictions are released now and emailed me a new priced order confirmation. Though the new one they sent me has sales code DS6S91 and 26L both highlighted for restriction as opposed to the original one I got when I placed the order which only has 26L highlighted as restriction. I don't understand how it went from a status of awaiting to be schedule, to not in system, to the order could not actually gone through due to restrictions. Seems none of them really know what is going on.
What's the "Date Ordered" date on it? That'll tell you if it's a new order or the original order...

BTW, I had something similar happen to me....

I ordered a '13 and everything was going as it was supposed to... Made it to D1 status with VIN assigned. Then it moved back to D, then C then D, then C and so on.... Eventually, Ram CS couldn't find my order. They'd put me on hold and call or check around then would eventually come back to tell me they found the order. The problem was, the order wasn't in their order system but in some sub-system that supposedly only held notes... My dealer would tell me order was still in the order system... After a period of time, I eventually gave up and told the dealer to cancel..

Dealer has told me order is cancelled, but even today when I check VOTS, it's still showing production scheduled....

I'm now waiting to order a '14, but this time, I think I'm going to wait till I know production has started on the HD.....