View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campb402 View Post
Very nice look trucks! I think the 4 and 6 inch both look great on our trucks.

Fast I have a quick question for you about the bds lift. My truck has a 3 inch rake from the factory I plan on doing a 6" lift and going with the 3" rear lift because of how much rake I have now and I want it to be level. My question is will I still be able to run 37s or will I have to do the 5" on the rear with 2.8 bils.

Lets see some more pics!
If you have 3" Rake and you go with the BDS kit. You should be close to level or about 1/2" rake
I think you will fall in between 1/2"-1" of rake.
This is running the pre load too which is I believe 1"
If you want to be level, you will need to remove that 1" pre load and opt for Bilsteins and will need to set those bilsteins at 1.4 to have slight rake and possibly be level or 2.1 to be dead level
Currently out for dinner, but I will come back and do proper math, but that seems to make sense in my mind right now.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!