Old 08-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 dodge ram sport
Trim Level: sport
Color: true blue pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:90
2012ramsportellis will become famous soon enough

First off I ordered the correct kit for the 2012 324s kit which still came with the wrong brackets ! ,my lift was installed by a local rcx rep shop , and also I fought with rcx for 3 weeks to get them to tell me they had a 3rd set of diff brackets for the 2012 . so I did all the research and they still fuxxed me over . it not like they owned up it right away I was left to pay for the install of all the parts my self . So they were well aware of the problem with the front diff brackets were wrong for the 2012 kit . since this I know of several people that had these issues , if it wasn't for my dad being a mechanic I would most likely would have ruined my front diff if I had left the front brackets in place du to lack of oil lubrication the front diff bearings since it was pointed up so high , and rcx recommended I leave the brackets with the 324s kit installed even though they went threw the process of engineering another 3rd set of diff drop brackets for the 2012 kit . So yes I feel all the right to diss RCX when it comes to this kit you pay for a product u expect to get something that's not only looks good but functions correctly also . As for the rear well this is another common issue with the 2012-2013 . I have had several pm's on this issue most people contribute it the pinion angle which in my case was to high , after adjusting the new adjustable control I was able to get it a lot better but even to this day I still have a shutter in my rear drive shaft that I have no choice to live with . And as for driving my truck while I had the shutter well when u have a $50000 truck its nice to be able to drive it ,I had no choice I had to get to and from work even with the shutter , . Most people that get in there truck and don't understand anything about whats going on back there may have never noticed the issue . Bottom line RCX hasn't done enough real world testing on this kit on the rams , I highly doubt RCX actually put this kit on a truck and drove it for 50000kms or so and noted the problems that came up . This has been nothing but a headache and I worry whats to come . And in my opinion none of these problems were my fault ! I am sure if u went threw this u would completely understand .. But again thats your opinion which in most cases is better kept to yourself !

Last edited by 2012ramsportellis; 08-01-2013 at 09:50 PM.