Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White/Silver two tone
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:41
Salt And Vinegar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Not if I get there first!!!

Sick truck Salt and Vinegar! Love the sound and the look. I'm definitely super jealous right now. I need to get myself a Cummins! This actually makes me want to throw mine up for sale this second
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
When I come to Alberta next year for my co-op in the oil fields.. I am stealing your truck and bringing it home. Sorry, but it is happening. Your truck is exactly what I want for my next one. Well would prefer all blacked out, but that will do. Very clean looking and excellent job with the guages and the mounting spot for the tuner. Awesome, especially rolling coal.. Who the hell wouldn't like it.. Hybrid repellent
Haha, thanks for the replies guys! I really appreciate it. It's a sweet truck to drive for sure. I was in high school when this body style first came out and I made it my goal to own one. I was especially stoked to find a manual Laramie sitting on the dealer lot tucked away in the back. Those gauges are the ISS-PRO EV2 max visibility ones, gen 4 factory match.

The mount H&S sells is called the overhead mount, I saw it on Diesel Power's project "Spoiled Nasty" build and though after that: to hell with sticking it on my windshield. It's kind of a PITA to install because it goes up into the headliner, but if your going to do the A-pillar gauges you'll be routing the wiring through there anyways so its best to kill two birds with the same stone and do the overhead mount and A-pillar gauges at the same time.

I used to drive an '08 Silverado so I know what its like coming from a half-ton to a diesel. I don't wanna be a bad influence but its totally worth it. 33" tires on the 5.3L vortec got me 17.3L/100K. My fully deleted Cummins on 35's gets 13.0L/100KM hiway and 15.0L city (and thats still bagging it) I love to crack the throttle.