Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Vehicle: 2010 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
MangoTangoMofo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Yotaconvert View Post
Looking to level out me 2013 2wd crew.

I would like to get it to a somewhat close stance to the first one posted here.

I cannot find for the life of me part numbers to run for the 2013 2wd ram to figure out what it is I need.

I want to do it right and not go uber cheap. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Bear with me im a newb when it comes to this stuff.

It always makes you feel good when someone else posts a pic of your truck, so thank you!

With that being said the ready lift that 012RAMbo recommended will give you a VERY similar stance to my truck. Check out the 5th post by 1LOWBLKRAM on the link he sent you.

One big think to keep in mind when levelling your rig is that the biggest impact comes from the wheel and tire combo you decided to run. If you want to stuff 35 tires under there (like I and so many others have) you will need to run a wheel with a different offset then stock (somewhere between 0 and -12) in order to clear everything which pushes your tires out of the wheel well giving you the aggressive stance you're looking for. You also gain 1 inch of lift simply by going from the stock 33 tire to a 35 tire.

The reason I bring up the wheel/tire combo is this, if you run your stockers you wont get the same look or stance by simply running a levelling kit. Your truck will look lifted and definitely sit higher then stock but its the whole package lift, wheels and tires that tie everything together.

Hope this helps.

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps