View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

We certainly don't NEED anything, she has a good running car. Supposedly the 8 speed will be in the wrangler in the 2017 makeover. I don't really care about the 8 speed that much honestly. The pentastar in the wrangler with the 5 speed auto (I think it's the 545rfe/65rfe but not positive) in the 2012+ wranglers is a great combo. Plenty of power and good mpg. We were looking at older wranglers and the 3.8L with the 4 speed auto (42rle or whatever it is) is ok but we figure we would like to have the newer engine/trans with more power and mpg for nearly the same price anyway since they hold value so well. This will almost certainly be the first and last new vehicle we ever buy. Jeeps just hold value so well and wranglers are so rare/unique. We are actually having trouble finding the exact options/color we want, even brand new.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.