View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

Update time. 2 weeks today and no word at all. I got an email from RAM research - a survey from Doug Betts Senior VP of quality. SO, why not call him and discuss his quality. Didn't get to Doug but explained my situation to someone I'll assume within his office. The case manager was no longer and I was to go through this individual. Trying to communicate with the case manager through his email got me a case closed response. So 2 weeks later no one can find a transmission. A profit of 507 million in a quarter and one plant making transmissions I just can't see the dealer and Chrysler searching for a transmission when they come out of one plant. Concessions are within reason, case manager had a better service contract offer but nothing in writing to me and this new person said he didn't see that, so that's gone - hope to get that back. Saw the truck yesterday, birds are pooping on it. Here's a link for the workers suspended - guess they're making transmissions now. While i could have been in my trailer recovering at the lake from prostate surgery, i sit doing this at home - taint funny Chrysler....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/19...rijuana-on-tv/