Old 08-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

I don't know the lemon laws. I've always thought the auto had to come in 3 times for the same problem. I know I am tired of it though. I've thought an attorney - like I can fight someone with 507 million a quarter profit!! That would be costly and more time consuming. And of course signed that form for what - litigation - if a problem. That can draw out forever also with the same "we're searching for a transmission". 2 weeks isn't horrible, its the we're searching that burns me up. Monday morning have a truck at the transmission plant. Load the next 68RFE produced and if it has problems everyone who signed the QC form is fired on the spot. Drive the tranny to my dealer and install it Tuesday. I'm thinking today of a YOUTUBE advertisement for RAM. That could back fire also ( as I have no idea how) and who would see it or even care. Call FOXNEWS - for what. I feel totally helpless and with my last communication going over a case manager to the VP, or expediting I'd like to think, the unlimited power train warranty was taken away - or lets say he didn't see that anywhere. He did call the dealer though and was told I bought the 5/100000 so maybe he saw his offer of 7/100000 max care wasn't that much more. Everyone is very nice and smiles and polite and making moderate offers but I've had enough we're searching. If they brought in a new one off another lot I wouldn't trust it. I'm tired of hearing myself whine also, thanks for your thoughts. It's a nice Sunday here in Memphis, ya'll load your truck and just ride with the family.