View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 04 dodge ram
Rep:29
icywhite is on a distinguished road

short update on the jba so they pull a lot stonger though the mid range and some upper I came out of a gas station going left hit the gas had and as I shifted into second I almost went sideways(spun out) on dry pavement never had that happen before well without trying to. they have also made the sound more mellow(quiet) esp. when I have the cutout open at highway speeds it doesn't make me feel like im going deaf like it did before.

now I am having to problems have to fig. out what is causing them first one is my air bag light came on and hasn't gone out and the second is that around 5k at wot in 2nd and 3rd I lose power and it sounds like a backfire or pop in the intake only done a few wide open runs because I don't want any issues! so I ordered a innovate lc-1 wideband a/f to see if im leaning out if not I might have a timing issue I did lose timing while doing the job but I think I got it back right after it comes in I should have a good idea.

next up will be my highflo Y and 3inch exhaust that I have sitting in the closet only waiting on getting a new 3inch cutout pipe since the one I have now is a 2 1/4 to 3inch cutout
2/4 drop,h.o. cams,4.56s posi, stage 2 cai, 70mm tb, 180t, cutouts, efan, centerforce dual friction clutch,short throw shifter 24%, sct(tuned by flying ryan), high flo-Y, 3 inch exaust , jbl headers, 2013 intake manifold, nitrous, killian ported heads,leds and hids on all lights,