Old 08-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

Called the dealer and he said he got a packet about my truck Saturday and would call me back. 6 hours later nothing. Called the VP rep but had to leave a voice mail. I was out but he called back and left a message. He said keep communicating with the dealer. He said he confirmed my 5/100000 warranty, and his main goal was to get my truck with a transmission. That unlimited power train contract seems like vapor and that was a main reason to even think of a replacement transmission. His offer for 7/100000 doesn't seem there either. It's beyond reasonable now and unless they add plenty of coverage the survey is a plain negative - like anyone cares what that shows. I'm 65 and never had such s)*(^& you ever done, where no one cares one bit other than good lip service. Best I can hope for is enjoy the truck until I retire within a year then file bankruptcy and give it back. I'm sick of this. Senior VP of quality - it's just too funny - quality..... and this is from the email from the dealer:
Our goal is your complete vehicle satisfaction. As part of our dealership family, we are dedicated to servicing your vehicle needs and look forward to earning your continued business, as well as recommendations to your family and friends!

Thank you again for the confidence you have placed in us with your most recent vehicle purchase. Now get out on the road and enjoy your 2500!