Old 08-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:10
Sbkireta is on a distinguished road

So I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post. I've been reading up a lot all over here learning up on my truck. It's been a few years since I've had a pickup so a lot of things have changed. I just got a CC V6 SLT with the Big Horn package, premium display, luxury group, anti-spin axel, spray in liner, rear camera and even the trailer brake control (though with the 3.21 not sure how much use it'll get) for 27,250. This truck has been great and so happy I picked it up. I had a Grand Cherokee before this and it's definitely a step up. The drive to work is pretty flat so my fuel costs have definitely come down some. The bench seat is super comfortable and might as well be buckets plus the wife and kid love it for trips with all the space. I'm sure I'll get some use out of the bench seat too when the family comes to visit. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who went for the V6. I don't haul horses or hay around for a living so I couldn't justify getting the V8. I have thought about checking out how much it would be to switch the 3.21 for a 3.55 but not sure if it would be worth it. Next up though will be a bed cover, running boards, and then maybe some mud guards. Even without all that though she's still the best looking thing in the parking lot. Glad to be a part of the RAM community.