Old 08-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

This IS getting long in the tooth isn't it! But it keeps moving like an afternoon soap on tv. I have called an attorney - they wouldn't touch it. Lemon law says 3 tries OR 15 days, which is why I suspect a call from the dealer - who I believe is working within his legal boundaries. So I looked longer on http://www.ramtrucks.com/hostc/sni/I...G7,ETK,PW7-QWL and found some close matches. And about 1am wrote Doug Betts senior VP of quality. But didn't send it. I was tired and rather miffed! But I did call his rep at 7:05 and he couldn't misunderstand me. Know what I got?? I'M SEARCHING FOR THE PART. I said I don't need a part, I want a new transmission and he said he had people looking for one. Beat the dead horse time - GO GET THE NEXT ONE THAT COMES OFF THE LINE!!!!! I'm heading to the dealer in a bit to look at the colors on the other trucks so I'll have an idea of what might be nice. Of course I want what I have and there is one in Houston almost 500 miles away. But how long has it been sitting on their lot! Thanks to all for the support but this thing is strictly about money and customer care is out the window. Lemon law and arbitration are all time consuming, but wouldn't cost me anything. Waiting doesn't cost other than aggravation. So I guess whichever comes in 1st, a replacement truck or tranny, is what I'll get.