Old 08-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: maximum steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:42
profiler is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the replies I did a little digging and found some auto theft task force guys who had a mountain of paperwork on various manufacturers.

I had been looking for a 7 year 70,000 maximum care warranty. When going to my original dealer and looking online at the official warranty page for maximum care I was given the same quote of $1680 with a 100 dollar ded.

I had found it for cheaper at another "online" dealership (zeigler) but was not sure about the validity until you posted your response about using them before and checking with the better business bureau.

the paperwork that was provided I attached above (if it came out in the link). Shows the "suggested retail" price is in fact $1680. But the dealer cost is only $790. With the original quote from Zeigler and the paperwork I now had on the "dealer cost" I brought this down to my local dealer. Of coarse dealers are in the market to make money so I negotiated a price of $1000. Maybe I could of got it cheaper but it sure beats the 1680 I was ready to pay buy doing it online the night before.