Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:23
Ramona2012 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcanje View Post
Hi,
I have only been a member of this great board for about a year but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has provided useful information, like finding the USB cable and debadging the truck.

I am trading in the truck, are mostly things I knew about before I got it, they are just more issues than I thought they would be:
I am hauling air 99% of the time, so I feel it it is overkill.
I am going to the city core a bit more and parking can be a challenge.
The 99 liter tank is getting old as well.

All of this stuff I knew, except for the change in where I am parking.

I love this truck, it is comfortable, it is quick, but it isn't for me anymore.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this great community.
Think this through before getting rid of one of the best trucks on the market today. I had a 2009 and absolutely loved the truck, but my round trip commute is 100 miles and I hastily traded it in for a commuter vehicle. The commuter vehicle sure saved me on gas, but I just did not feel safe or comfortable in it. I was also going through tires like crazy because the econoboxes use low rolling tires that don't last too long. My insurance was also higher. A few years later, I decided to get rid of the commuter vehicle and bought a 2012. I took more of a beating in depreciation than any gas savings had I kept the 2009. You can't put a price on your safety, comfort or happiness. One alternative to consider is to keep the truck for the weekends and buy a beater vehicle for your city ride.