View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

Dodge Man is the closest to my experiences. lawyers have to come in after arbitration. Dealer sold it already and made their money. Buying another truck for me isn't in their best interest. To me it IS crap from RAM, but after my call to them this morning another day of nothing from them. I went to the dealer and talked. was told his contact left a voice mail he had something good. So the dealer called back - to leave a voice mail. But he said he'd call me back this afternoon. yea, at 9:43pm should I stop expecting his call!!?? I found a few close to what I have and a few identical ones, Weatherford TX and in Houston TX and 2 in transit. I can't see why its gone on this long and say, uh, yes, I should be driving my new truck this week. But it ain't gonna happen. I have no leverage. Another day - stay tuned for episode 53 of the RAM IT UP cuz it's paid for show!!! Penny is in a Wonder Woman outfit on The Big bang Theory! Just to change my whinning!!!