Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
No problem. I understand.
good...please believe me, i was MORE than tempted to take you up on your kind offer......the dealer assured me I was getting what i ordered...but frankly i dont know EXACTLY what system he was looking at, and im not sure i'd believe any of them (people OR systems) at this point...moreover, he told me IF somehow it wound up an OUTDOORSMAN, i would get that at the price we agreed on, and that trimline costs more...having said that, and knowing full well its just a matter of taste, i dont like the OUTDOORSMAN...i want what i ordered...BTW, as i may have mentioned, the snail mail buildsheet, which was run and dated and postmarked 6/29, had it right.....I requested another one a few days ago, specifically to be sent snail mail...lets see which gets here first, the truck, or the build sheet...(one clerk said it takes 3-4 weeks to snail mail one...) and more importantly, what it says...ALL the items (all 5 pages of em) were exactly correct including the vehicle ...thanks again for the offer...I wish there was a way....