Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon74 View Post
really yankee!?!??! They are trying to get that system up and running as a perk to those who order. It is not meant for daily tracking and really is purely a nicety they don't have to do. If you had any idea as to what goes on daily at any assembly plant you would understand why its not working (it is change over) right now. Really I think a simple ETA from the dealer should be enough. Be patient man stress kills.
I can appreciate your position...I actually wish the thing had never been invented..go back to the old days..order the thing, and go to sleep for a couple months, until the dealer calls...or, occassionally call HIM "just because".....BUT INSTEAD....I was told I could track the vehicles' production BY THE DEALER...and frankly, I think he meant it exactly the way he said it...I suspect I have learned MORE about the way the thing works, or more precisely DOESNT WORK, than alot of folks who are making honest, but ill informed attempts in here to make sense of it..I see those other posts and laff...and its not funny..... I wish you had been listening to some of the so-called explanations, outright lies, and total inventions I have been told...if you had heard them, in response to simple questions, you wouldnt be posting what you did..CHRYSLER/DODGE/JEEP isnt some charitable institution....I expect accurate, TIMELY information.....but no matter...when the thing shows up, (assuming its the right vehicle) and assuming it runs waaaaaaaaaay better than the VOTS system....then all this wont matter...except to the ongoing legion of people who will post in here wanting to try to figure out "whats going on"...loooong after these threads have been buried....
mebbe by then they'll have it working...or not....yeh..."stress kills..."I couldve lived without all this......