Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Longhorn
Color: Deep Cherry Pearl/Gold Two-Tone
Rep:37
AzDusty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by White1 View Post
Excellent looking truck! I am currently in the process of a 2014 longhorn purchase myself. I can relate to your excitement through my anxiety of ordering and the wait that will follow! I wanted the 8 speed and 4 corner air as well but no 13's left on the lot anywhere here in Canada. Trying to decide on the 3.92's or 3.55's now.. What interior is in your truck?
I loved the Stitching of the dark seats but went with the Black/Cattle to ward off some of the Az heat issues. It looks very nice inside most of the colors I saw it in and will compliment the Deep Cherry I think rather nicely.

Yes 2013's are becoming slim pickings. I was told the dealership in Az where I knew they had 2 Longhorns sold one as my dealer was on the phone arranging the swap. (at least that is what they said).

I would have waited for the 2014 but with the incentives and finding the 2013 with EVERYTHING I wanted and then some it was not worth having to wait until Dec for the build and prices to come back down through rebates.

RAM 1500 4x4 Laramie Longhorn