Old 08-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

That site was GREAT and has connections to other states so I suggest anyone with lemon law questions - check it out!!! I called them at 8:30 and like a calm drained over me just talking to this rep. He told me TN has 4 chances to fix the problem - OR it has to be down 30 days. He said call after 30 days for my attorney who has several years dealing with this problem and there are 3 options. Everything back, new truck, or they fix it and I may be able to get depreciation. They go through Chrysler, nothing to do with the dealer and there is no charge to me. He said this truck and transmission has several claims in now. So I don't plan on calling anyone again as all they're doing is going to pay me off in the end and not care. I mean 507 million profit last quarter, they just write my junk off.. They know these laws and I said I bet they call me FIXED in 29 days. This is completely unacceptable and should be all over the news. Oh well, nothing I can do for 30 days but now I know who to call. THANKS!