View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Laramie Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Dark Cherry
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:162
anothernewb has a spectacular aura aboutanothernewb has a spectacular aura about
Default serious ballz!

a bit of background info - I could totally see what happened today in a larger metro area, but I live in a small enough community where the typical front page news is if the local cafe changed it's coffee supplier.

to the story:
I drive by one of the larger dealerships on my way to work, and often check out the trade in's just for fun. Well, a few days ago someone traded in a lightly, but very high quality modified BMW M3. (I've always had a sweet spot for bimmers) At any rate, I looked at it with some longing. It's had some of the usual done to it that one would expect with that kind of car. But what caught my eye was the components. Someone spent real money on the mods. There was some of the real BMW GT components on it. no money was wasted on stickers and the usual cheapo crap. everything was lined up well, and had thought put into it. It was a mover, not a shower.

To make a long story short, I drive by it today and something looks odd to me, and I pull in to the dealership, when it suddenly smacks me what looks strange. The back end is jacked up with a pair of junkyard stands and the front end is laying on the ground! Somebody jacked it good. not only the wheels, but the entire front and rear major suspension components to boot. DAMN! Kinda wonder if the previous owner needed some more cash outta his toy project...

The dealership is right on a state Hwy, and the major thoroughfare through town. It's well lit, and totally exposed, and the bimmer was on prominent display. That seriously took some hutzpah to pull off.

Livin life one truck payment at a time.
Sponsored links