Thread: TLC Leaks
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: .
Rep:4373
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are leaking also and at the base of the quick connect, this should be something that should be checked before shipping them out, both leak the left side more than the right, I will have to pull all this apart lying on the ground in my driveway. So here is a Question, after 6 months of them being on the truck I also noticed this morning that the rubber mat that is glued to the air bag is unstuck and moving towards the front of the air bag, at this rate in a year they will fall off, is this a warranty issue, or do I now have to also check this issue so as not to loose the rubber pieces, and when I pull all this off, what do I do to glue this back to its location? if not under warranty and being under the truck I might as well fix that issue also, what should I use to glue them back so they don't come off anymore?

Here is a pic of what is going on.

Last edited by Asur; 08-10-2013 at 03:45 PM.