Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 ram 1500 quad slt 4x2 b/h
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:40
Yankee is on a distinguished road
Default Sticker vs Build sheet..power mirrors

Noticed this question in that other huge thread...thought i was the only one who noticed this issue. perhaps someone can explain it. I ordered my 2014 from a 2013 book...clearly the dealer had better info. The "Luxury Package" includes, among other things and Im typing VERY carefully, including punctuation.."Power, heated,auto-dimming, power-folding, Black 6x9 inch, includes exterior courtesy lamps, and supplemental turn signal (included with Luxury Group).

The build sheet comes out in alphabetical order by code, so sometimeas related items are nowhere near each other...but i find the following: GUKP: Power heated Mirrors, Fold-away, and further dow, LERP: Power folding mirrors.

The sticker lists "Power heated mirrors with Manual fold-away." So what kind of mirrors am i getting??

I have an idea, but I would like some confirmation from some of the older hands at this...theres lots of stuff listed on the sticker because thats "standard"...but theres a note in the fine print on the sticker that the standard equipment "unless replaced by optional equipment"...For example, my sticker listed a bunch of stuff in the Big Horn upgrade that I deleted, like the bench seat..my buckets ARE listed as well.....

so the conclusion that Im coming to is regardless what the sticker is saying, in limited space, the BUILD SHEET is the bible...if its ON THERE, its on the vehicle.....
Sponsored links