View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Bung for Wideband welded to driver side down-pipe right after cat,
(ideally it should be pre-cat, but would have required exhaust removal and re-install)

Since I'm just using it for monitoring, not tuning, this will suffice for now...

Triple Pod Gauges finally plugged in and mounted, (Fuel Pressure, Boost and Wideband)
but now there's a crap load of wires to route through the firewall...

Some connector ends could be disassembled, thanks to my bud having the right tool
But others had to be cut and re-soldered after feeding them through...PITA!

I took pic's of the connector ends that were too large to feed through my firewall holes that were drilled for two small grommets.

I used color coded tape on the wire bundles so I would know which gauge they came from
since the boost and fuel pressure had the same colored wires.

power, ground and illumination... check, that was the only easy part I love Red, Black and White LOL!!

Map sensor for Boost gauge mounted to a custom made bracket (Thanks' Brad!)
bolted to the bracket that once held the engine cover prong beside the oil spout.

Upper left is the T fitting to the vacuum line, that leads to the boost gauge MAP sensor
I guess I could have taken a pic before install, all sensor connections are under and to the side.

Wideband connector plugged in and functional too,
But still have yet to find a good place to tap the fuel line for the fuel pressure sensor.

There's still a bunch of extra loose wires for other alternate gauge Pro-Control functions,
Those can wait for now after farting around all afternoon I called it a day.

Just playing with the gauge high/low warning levels and colors for each setting now...

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 08-11-2013 at 08:52 PM.