View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT 4x4
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:214
Gecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura about

I also forgot to mention above that I had Chris give me a custom tune to go along with all the exhaust work. When I got the truck back she was a different beast. I have to go back and get my dyno sheet as a transformer blew up on their street the week he was doing my truck and he wasn't able to print anything out from the dyno. He said he was able to add 50 HP though. He told me he didn't do a before dyno so whatever he got was from new exhaust on. I'm extremely happy with the work they did for me and Chris was real up front and honest about everything. I would go back there in a heartbeat for more work if needed. The whole exhaust is stainless steel and he guaranteed a lifetime warranty on the welds too.

Here are some of the videos I took when I first got it done. The exhaust actually sounds better now then it did than. I need to get some new footage to show that

-Full Custom Dual Exhaust by Big Power Racing - Inertia Crazy Jay Plus Cam -Pacesetter LTs - BFI Composite #83 - Inertia Custom Tune - Dual DMH Cutouts - 87mm TB - 180* t-stat-