View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT 4x4
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:214
Gecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura about

The most recent mod I've gotten around to doing is replacing my front sway bar. I bought Addco front and rear sway bars months ago and finally got around to getting one of them on.

The first time I went to do this I found I was one wrench size too small to be able to complete the job so I had to stop. This time however I was good to go. After some work getting the stock sway bar off I had to get my brother to come outside and help me get the new sway bar on since that thing is damn heavy! I just needed help holding it up while I screwed everything back in.

I could feel the difference immediately after I had the Addco sway bar in place. The nose of the truck is much stiffer and better around corners. I don't have nearly as much lean as I did the the stock sway bar. I can't wait to get the rear one in, I just need time to do it.

Here's a pic before I got the stock one out

Here's the new one about to go in

That's all I've got for now but there may be some other mods in the near future

Potentially a torque converter by the end of the month, maybe some other stuff too!