Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:83
FeedMetal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
Oh and in my accident I kept one of the center caps. Lol.
yeah i wish i could have or would have at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnu View Post
I also have faith in these trucks as well, and as you can see in my SIG I have lost one also. I got t boned on the rear passenger wheel by a car going roughly 60mph, no skid marks or anything from them. It spun around and put me and my GF on the passengers side. Not a window was broken and the door, IIRC, still opened. We were both okay, sore and she was bruised from the seatbelt. But okay.

I'm happy to see your okay!! Someone was watching over you as well!!
yeah had the feeling i wasnt alone. glad to hear you are ok. sad to see another truck go but better it the you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astartes View Post
wow man, i am glad you are alive... now... about those tow mirrows, are they for sale? ^_^
no or my dad would have put them on his '12. traded the truck in and he got the '12. should have been a write off, frame was twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyGene View Post
Whew, Feed, that was a ride! Ok now man, slow down! I you want to live to geezer hood like me. 100 km per hour (about 60 mph) is a bit fast in rain like that.
i was only doing about 70 km/h when i lost traction, picked up speed when i tried regaining control on gravel bc i gave it some gas to try n shot towards the road and when i hit the grass just started sliding faster and faster