View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatr02 View Post
Why not? If you watch the show GEARZ with Stacey David he did a 2011 and made it functional by cutting the inserts out, kinda like Dodge did on the new challengers. I am asking because I have not looked at one in person, but if I can cut them and make them work I have thought about it.
LOL AT STACY DAVIS ya go ahead and cut them out unlike the dodge challengers that have a spot for the water to if you do this on the ram the water is going to just go on your motor and all the electronics i did the same thing he did and well it lasted 3 rain showers then i bought new ones and did lights in them. Reason i laugh at stacy davis is because that show is 99% advertisements and oh ya he said he was putting a tuner in the truck before a tuner was released got alot of shit for that he did