Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: White 2013 QC 4x4 BigHorn
Trim Level: BigHorn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:14
Irv is on a distinguished road

Anyway on to the good stuff a nice pic.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

Enjoy
Thanks fell'as for the advice and time listening to the rant. Crazy crazy dealers.[/QUOTE]

Definitely pays to shop around, and it is surprising to to hear the amount of people who don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy53 View Post
Thanks for listening and reading. Glad to know I'm not the only one that finds dealers are either great or not.

When my parents went to the good dealer, they stated that they get most of their business from that large bad dealer. The good dealer used to sell just jeeps, but now they have started to sell rams too. They had a great experience there.

It is a shame that the dealers are so bad, as the ram is just an awesome truck! I agree that it should be #1. The fit and finish is now #1 in my book. And I am very particular. Especially the interior. Its just tops!

I have an 06 ford that I just got. If I could afford a a new truck it would be the ram too I just got a new minivan and don't want two payments. But man these rams are great.

My dad will keep it mostly stock, but any mods you recommend soon? He is getting running boards installed at the dealer he bought it at, just didn't have time. I will get his front windows tinted to match the rears.

Anything else you recommend?
How about a box liner, tonneau cover and a Eez Zee down tailgate strut?

I added those to mine and likely that will be it for me, other than some factory chrome door guard trim.

Sharp looking truck, tell your Dad congrats.