View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
19.99 at home depot and canadian tire .. performance shop sells for 16 bucks here.. then you get people on kijiji selling cheaper too.. I have a good amount of plasti-dipp on my truck.. Need 6 bucks cans

And ya.. plasti-dipp will for sure look better then blue painters tape lol.

DOH!!!!! Oh well the few bucks more means I didn't have to go further than 2 min from my house. I can live with that. LOL.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeat54 View Post
You folks have me all beat! Plasti dip runs $36.00 a can here in Canada at Home Depot nonetheless. The key to Plasti Dip and its removal is the number of coats you put on. From my experience with the product you have to apply 4 to 7 coats in order to have it peel off evenly. Check out YouTube and www.dipmyride.com for helpful tips and how to.

Where in Canada are you? If you've got a Hoe near by, then surely you have a Canadian Tire or better still a Home Hardware.

For $36.00 a can I would want them to spray it on for me! LOL......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotaconvert View Post
Im gonna assume those saying its not needed have not driven from the north west down to texas. I spent a few years chasing the BASS open tour and some other trails. /I went through more windshields from that section of trip in 3 years than i did in my previous 15 driving.

There is alot more and a lot LARGER rock on the road when you get into say wyoming, colorado, ks, new mexico, and west texas.

It may be me, but I wouldn't recommend Plasti-Dip for a windshield! Hahahahahahaha......