Vehicle: 2012 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Power Wagon ST
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:87
Trail Whale will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex911 View Post
Please share how the Carli leveling kit works for you. as I am eager to do the same. Also please share some photos when your complete. Thanks for the reply
Just to clarify- it's not actually their leveling kit. I think their leveling kit would actually be a bit to low for our trucks. It is the frontend components of their 3" lift kit. I have seen people use this setup on the front and stay stock out back and end up really close to level.

I will be lifting the rearend as well though, with their full replacement springs, they'll give me about 3/4-1" of rear lift and they will get rid of the rear block-esque setup Power Wagons have from the factory. Then I will be adding some Thuren shackles to get a little more rear lift. (they can sit at stock height or have two other sets of holes for a little lift or a little more lift) I actually want to retain some of my truck's rake since I don't want to have to run airbags out back unless I have to.

My component list:
2.5 performance system (3" lift, 2.5" remote reservoir King shocks)
add:
front mild steel/MIG control arms
full rear leafspring packs
fabricated shock towers
stainless steel shock shaft upgrade
subtract:
swaybar links (don't work for Power Wagons)
Billet shock towers (bling but $$$$)

Should be here in a few weeks, I'll likely be installing on the second weekend of september! I'll post up plenty of pics when I do! I'll try and remember to take height measurements and to do the frontend first so I can get measurements of just how close to level it turns out!