View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Oh boy... Where do I start? What time is it? Kewl, it's after midnight so it's officially a new day so I can award this story with the chuckle of the day...
Now, as far as the meaning of LOL... Perhaps the Canadian LOL is different than the US LOL because my understanding of the acronym LOL was Laugh Out Loud. I reckon that as long as 'laugh' is in the meaning, it's all the same. Sorry, I'm still chuckling about 'Lots of Love'. Anyway... crap, forgot what I was going to say next...

Edit: Now I remember... Yes, the Duke is gone but not forgotten. I had to change my signature back from the 2013 RAMFEST advertisement, so I thought I'd change it up a bit. Still got his quote in there though.
Clearly a late night for me last night......

LOL is laugh out loud here in Canada too.......

So I make a funny about somebody and in the end, I wind up making a funny about myself!

Oh well if you can't laugh at your own stupid mistakes!! Perhaps your above saying is applicable to me too??

Hahahahaha.........