View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Quad
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:286
naturecannon is a jewel in the roughnaturecannon is a jewel in the roughnaturecannon is a jewel in the rough

Update agesnt worked for A016. That a first for the update agent, it actually doing the update function now. Go figure, I knew they named it "update agent" for some reason, I guess they finally decided to fix it so it lives up to its name.

Still kinda pissed BD said the tuner would not be detected by the dealer but forgot to mention the dealer will detect all the flash counts. A no brainer for the dealer.

Anyone know what to tell dealer if they ask why your truck shows 40-50 flashes?? LIKE MINE

I know vendors say find a tune and stick with it but after at least 6 updates by BD, trying different tunes and returning to stock a few times.....the early purchasers of BD will have at LEAST 10 flashes. We were pretty much beta testers and have a long road ahead of us if we have issues with our truck and the flash count topic comes up.

Oh well, it is what it is now!!

Anyone know what A016 change log is? Dash lights still light up like a christmas tree when disabling traction control via special functions??

Last edited by naturecannon; 08-14-2013 at 11:19 PM.