View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by will36 View Post
Took my mom some fish tacos and roasted the tires in her drive way. I have done this with every hot rod I have owned. Its a tradition.

My dad was a die hard dodge man. I came home from the hospital in 1967 in a new Dodge Charger. My dad got all but two fingers cut off on his left hand while on the Uss Munsee just a few months earlier. I had to take my mom for a ride in the R/T. Wish my dad was still here.

My mom said she was pissed my dad traded her dart conv. off to buy the Charger. The Charger went by by in 1974 during the gas crunch for a................................................. .........................wait for it.

A new 1974 pinto squire wood grain 4 door wagon. I still remember my dad throwing a rod. He stayed a whole week @ deer camp. My grandfather had to go get him.

The sad part about this story is that I had the exact same car!!

Although I did carry marshmallows with me in the off chance I got rear ended.....these cars were known to catch on fire if they got hit from behind! LOL.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
Bung for Wideband welded to driver side down-pipe right after cat,
(ideally it should be pre-cat, but would have required exhaust removal and re-install)

Since I'm just using it for monitoring, not tuning, this will suffice for now...

Now that just looks awesome!!!

Reps for the hard work and the pictures!