View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4WD Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2538
Hermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond reputeHermes1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytop View Post
Of course the GM crowd will automatically buy the new chevy without opening their eyes to see the far better choice available to them at the Ram dealer.
True and it is too bad so many are stuck in brand loyalty, because improvements are constantly being made... case in point the Ram has constantly and consitently improved. IMHO Ram beats the other two. I just spoke with a new Ram owner who was a "Ford guy", said he would only drive Fords. He got this Ram only because it was one helluva deal, hardly any mileage and was owned by a guy who was meticulous in his care of the truck. The woman who sold it to him had just lost her husband (the owner) and wanted to get rid of it. Anyway he loves the Ram, said it beats any of his Fords and is not likely to go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
skytop- You drove a new Chevy truck? Take a shower IMMEDIATELY and wash all of that ugly off of you!!!!!!! LOL!
A good point... to the showers immediately.