View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Maximum Steel Matallic
Rep:62
crabjoe will become famous soon enough
Default Ram CS order access systems sux!

With my current order, whenever I call Ram CS, they can't find my order. Some reps eventually find it, other say there's nothing in there... And why is it they have 3 separate systems to look at? Seems very inefficient.

Just and FYI...

On tonight's try... Rep came forward with some info... not on my order, but the systems they use to look up orders.

Reps have access to 3 different systems... When he couldn't find my order in any of those systems, he asked if I had spoken with a supervisor. I told him no, but 2 of the reps that were able to find my order did speak with their super, to figure out how find my order.

He stated, it wasn't that the reps found a way, within their systems, to find my order. He stated the Sups have access to a 4th system. The 4th system can look up orders, but they need the dealer code... I asked if the system was Insight Logistics and he stated it might be because he had heard of it, but wasn't sure what it was actually called.

So it seems.... my order can only be found in what the Supervisors have access to and there are none in the office after 8pm EST... Kidda blows because I wanted to see if my order had made it to D1 status with an estimated ship date....
Sponsored links