Thread: Windows 8
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I'm glad to hear that one can get used to W8, because the little bit that I've played with it I was having a very hard time.

It was like it acted and behaved like a very bad tablet, and I wasn't sure how to do much of anything. It's so much different than W7, which I've come to think of as a pretty good OS, and I've come to expect and understand most of it's quirks.

Most of what I'll be doing on W8, at least until I'm forced to buy a PC for myself that has it installed is check up on the kid, and make sure that he's not doing any stupid stuff. He's prone to doing stuff on the computer if he thinks that he can get away with it. If I'm able to go in and see what he's been doing, I'll feel that much better.

I'll most likely have to install some sort of spy program that at the least tracks where he's been and what he's been doing. He's smart enough to make an attempt to cover his tracks, though fortunately so far he hasn't figured out most of what he needs to do to be successful.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill