Old 08-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

The Tennessee lemon law requires 4 return trips OR The TN Lemon Law also applies to vehicles that are in the shop for repair thirty (30) or more calendar days during the first year or the express warranty period (whichever comes first). The people I was talking with were going on the 30 day rule and I sure thought we had something for the last week we talked. But when I told them it was going to exceed the 30 days and I wanted them to go after chrysler like CUJO, the attorney did a turn around and said TN was a tough state and they needed the returns as well if they expected to win?? I couldn't believe this. So who said chrysler could do what they want - it's rather obvious they in no way care because they don't face any punishment. They wouldn't send a transmission, and they flat lied about the time it was shipping. Corp said LAST monday and dealer said LAST saturday - so I should believe it'll be here Tuesday? I have to be at work 75 miles away Wednesday morning. Tags are late because I didn't want to tag it then get a new truck (heh, I THOUGHT) so I have to bring the truck to the tax collector so they can see it's low mileage and waive my 5% late fee.. I don't care one bit about the next transmission going to a plant so a truck can sit on a dealers lot. Plus I was told by RAM C/S that I would get an unlimited zero deductible powertrain warranty. When I went to senior VP of quality Doug Betts. I was told by his rep that he didn't see that offer. I said call Jerrod, he gave it to me. I thought when he started talking he said this was recorded. Corp response is - let's get your part in and the truck fixed. That was July 26th. So my truck has been at the dealer 4 weeks today and totally inexcusable.