View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3872
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by will36 View Post
car fax is a joke. I had a 2006 charger. Insurance paid more to fix it than I paid for it new. It was hit hard 3 times and my wife hit a pole in a parking lot trying to save a puppy (dont ask ) and she hit deer twice in it. The only original panel left on it was the roof and one door.

The last wreck ($11,000 dollars worth) I painted it all over and sold it to a dealer. They ran a carfax on it and it came back clean. I did tell them it had been wrecked. They could not find it so they said cool.
I agree.

Grub out!