Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: True Blue Peal/Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
dawoodsman will become famous soon enough
Default 10+ off my truck

What I found is you have to rack up the incentives and find a volume dealer to get up to 10 grand off or so. And note--some of those incentives go off tomorrow! (sometimes they renew them though).

See this page, click on them all and see what you qualify for, then talk to a dealer. http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/incentiv...&zipCode=56301

I benefitted from a big incentive on the outdoorsman package (same thing is on for Big Horns and Lone Star's I believe) + an incentive for a trade + an incentive for being another brand owner. This will be my first MoPAR vehicle ever. I forget if the incentive was for switching to Mopar or if you can get it if you are just an owner of another brand.

In any case, there appeared to have been a combo of incentives you can see on the website + some you can't + some hidden dealer incentives involved. It was interesting to see how dramatically different some dealers handled a deal on very similar trucks.

I had one that didn't claim nearly as much in incentives but gave me a ridiculously generous trade in value, easily 3 grand over real KBB worth. Ultimately bought from a bigger volume dealer who found all the incentives, discounted the price a few thousand, and gave me an excellent price on my trade--helped blow anything I could do on a 2013 GM out of the water, and at this time the dodge's are clearly nicer more advanced trucks than the 2013 GM's.