View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM Laramie LongHorn Mega
Trim Level: LaramieLongHorn Mega
Color: bright white
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:10
semlohde is on a distinguished road

Roadhog14 - good luck getting yours fixed. Different transmission but if it isn't the whole tranny maybe they can fix it quickly. My dealer could have replaced mine - IF CHRYSLER WOULD GIVE ONE UP! And Dodge man - I did just that today. I already had drafts from August 8th to the CEO and Doug Betts senior vp of quality. Mixed the info and brought it up to date and will email it to my corp rep and dealer GM. Asking for considerations first. Certainly don't seem to have anyone on my side. If I get nothing, and I was already told I'd get an unlimited power train warranty, the corp rep just says he doesn't see that. How convent! I reviewed the situation from July 20 and ask concessions. Monday is the 30th day and qualifies for TN lemon law, and the dang tranny won't even arrive till the 31st day - and they told me LAST week the tranny would be in last Tuesday. Beats me, it really does. And a new attorney search Monday perhaps. But after being told for 1.5 weeks to wait until the 30th day, and it's here, and then be told it'll need to be returned at least twice to win - nope. These laws are written for corporations with LOTS of money so we don't get jury trials against them... We'll see in a few days - maybe...