View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodgr Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:101
Culler1983 will become famous soon enoughCuller1983 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 ASSAULT 800 View Post
Awesome looking truck culler!! Good to see another Ontario member. I am kinda kicking myself for not getting white but when I bought there were no white quad cab sports locally, the dealer I bought from had black and copper for quad cab sports left on the lot, Although I love black and my 04 is black ( I have grown up with mainly all black trucks throughout my life as well) the shite is just so damn nice. I like the black grille idea, I may end up doing it down the road, although I would really like a honey chrome grille so that I can add some LED offroad light bars behind the grille

I may have missed it but is your truck leveled, what size are your tires!! My mod budget is super limited right now as my gf and I are moving into a new place in October so mod money is now furniture money lol

Once again awesome looking truck, I will be following your progress.

Dan
Thanks brother!

I did the grille over the weekend, forgot to take an updated picture but I will today. Looks awesome! Took a few more coats of the plastidip to get it right, but I figured it would.

I have not leveled the truck, to be honest, I didn't even know there was such a thing before reading this forum a bit. Going to look into it though, make help the look if it's leveled.

I can't remember the exact spec of the tire, I will pull it out tonight and let you know. The rims are 20", I know the Zeon's start with a 275R.... I wanna say it's a 275R20 but I will let you know for sure. I wished now I went with a slightly wider tire, a 305, but I do like the look of these, they are growing on my more and more.

I went to Baskin Robins with my kids last night, and I was in the truck with them, waiting for my wife (surprise, surprise) and a guy next to me with a Jeep was putting his son in the back. He says "those are nice tires he buddy, Daddy needs to get some of those for his Jeep". I smiled, he couldn't see me in the truck so he didn't know I was there. Always nice to hear a compliment.

I am doing the Exhaust on Friday, will post the exact specs after it's done. I will be in the garage with the guy as he goes, so I am hopefully going to get some pics as he moves along with it. Can't wait!!